How to use DriverFinder
Frequently Asked Questions
- Backup Drivers to an External Medium
- Changing Driver Backup Location in DriverFinder
- Changing Driver Download Location in DriverFinder
- Configuring Proxy Settings in DriverFinder
- Deleting Backed Up Drivers in DriverFinder
- Download 7-zip and Set as Default Extractor
- Downloading Drivers in DriverFinder
- Fix Disabled Audio Service in Windows 10
- Fix DriverFinder download and installation issue in Windows 10
- How to Backup Device Drivers in DriverFinder
- How to Fix Missing Audio Caused by Windows Audio Service
- How to Get a License
- How to Get a List of Recommended Drivers
- How to Install Drivers after Downloading them from DriverFinder
- How to Prevent Unplugged Devices in DriverFinder Scan Results
- How to Register/Activate Your Copy of DriverFinder
- How to Start and Exit DriverFinder?
- How To Unblock DriverFinder Installation in your Windows Firewall
- How to Use the System Restore Point
- Ignore Drivers from a Driver Scan in DriverFinder
- Installing Device Drivers in DriverFinder
- Restoring Drivers in DriverFinder
- Update Drivers via the Hardware Update Wizard
- Updated Audio Driver... But Still No Sound
- What are the System Requirements of DriverFinder ?
- What is a Driver?
- Why Do I Need to Update Drivers ?