Frequently Asked Question
Changing Driver Backup Location in DriverFinder
Last Updated 11 months ago
By default, here's the driver's backup location:
- For Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\DriverFinder\Backup
- For Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\DriverFinder\Backup
To Change the Driver Backup Location:
- On the main window, click Settings.
- Under Backup Location, click the Browse button.
- Select a new location where you want drivers backed up, then click the OK button.
- Click Save.