Frequently Asked Question
To remove/uninstall DriverFinder in Windows 11:
- Click the Windows Start button, then type: add or remove programs
- Under Best match, click Add or remove programs.
- Under the Apps list in the pop-up Apps & features window, type: driverfinder
- Click the three-dot button, then select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall DriverFinder.
Note: If you have downloaded drivers and made driver backups using the DriverFinder program, they will not be removed by default. You need to select the option to remove them during the uninstall process.