Frequently Asked Question
Use System Restore in Windows 11
Last Updated a year ago
To access System Restore and bring your PC to a previous state, please do the following:
- Click the Windows Start button, then type: create a restore point
- Under Best match, click Create a restore point.
- In the pop-up System Properties window, click the System Restore button.
- In the pop-up System Restore window, select Recommended restore (or select Choose a different restore point if you want to restore on a much previous date), then click Next.
- If you are ready and selected the restore point of your choice, click Finish.
- Wait for Windows to finish restoring your PC to its previous state. This action might take 30 minutes to hours depending on the restore date and your PC performance.