When you launch DriverFinder™ the Overview window appears.
The Overview is made up of three tabs: Driver Status, Device List, and System.
The Overview -> DRIVER STATUS Tab
The Driver Status tab displays the results of the driver scan you initialized using DriverFinder™.
The flow is simple:
• Click Start Scan.
• Wait for the scan to go over your PC, detect outdated drivers, and make driver update recommendations.
• The Driver Status tab will automatically be updated with the results of the scan.
• Click Fix Now! to download and update your drivers.
The Overview -> DEVICE LIST Tab
The Device List tab displays a complete inventory of all the devices currently installed or connected on your computer.
• Click the plus sign to expand a device category and see the devices under it.
• If you click on a specific device, detailed information about it will be displayed on the panel below.
• Click the minus sign to close or collapse the device category.
[Tip: If you scroll down to the bottom of the list, you'll see the Unplugged Devices section.]
The Overview -> SYSTEM Tab
The System tab displays information about your computer.
This is just to let you know that DriverFinder™ has properly detected and identified your system, enabling it to provide you with driver update recommendations specific to your PC.